, , , , , ,

Beauty | Live Irresistible by Givenchy *

Tuesday, December 08, 2015




Live Irresistible by Givenchy is a haven for scent lovers like me. This fruity feminine scent grabs hold of your senses and leaves you basking in its deliciousness for hours on.

For those fleeting few seconds of winter in Dubai, I usually prefer Chloe by Chloe. However, since I got my hands on Live Irresistible, during the day time I find myself drawn to the spicy rose notes mixed with amber and the juicy pineapple notes uplifts my mood.



Keeping in mind, that the tricky part with perfume is how the scent develops depends on your body chemistry. Some may feel it too fruity and floral while others are able to identify the spicy notes to their liking.

I like to spritz it on 2 pulse points - wrists and base of the neck - as it helps intensify the scent. Ladies, never waste a good perfume spraying it on your clothes. It does nothing to enhance the lasting power but ends up distorting the fragrance and staining your clothes at times.

Top Notes: Juicy Pineapple 
Heart Notes: Spicy Rose
Base Notes: Amber Accord

Live Irresistible can be found at Sephora and Paris Gallery.

Leave me a comment below with your thoughts on Live Irresistible by Givenchy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments