, , , , , , , ,

New saloon in town

Friday, February 07, 2014


Reading through last week's Ahlan Magazine, I came across an advert that made me want to do cart flips on the spot. Why such excitement you ask, well a new saloon just opened in town! You may think.. Yata yata. Another Saloon in Dubai. Yawn!

Yawn not my fair child! Because its not just any other saloon, its the Anastasia Beverly Hills Saloon! Are you doing cart flips yet? No? Keep reading and you will know why you should.

If you are fellow instagram follower of Anatasia, you would know that she is known as the Queen of Eyebrows. Yes, eyebrows! Sounds silly, doesn't it? All I have wanted to do was get my hands on her DipBrow Pomade since I came across her product reviews. The best Make-up artists around the world are a fan of her eyebrow product which was more reason for me to try them out. 






The saloon is like any other posh saloon in Dubai, well set up with excellent lighting and interiors and best of all are the warm and welcoming staff. The lady who helped me answered my queries with much detail. She even demonstrated exactly how to use the Dip Brow Pomade on me and I watched carefully as my eyebrows were transformed without looking drawn on. I didn't need anymore convincing, I was sold!

I picked up the Dipbrow Pomade in dark brown as it is the closest to my natural hair color, along with the 2 in 1 eyebrow brush. 



The saloon's most sought out service is the eyebrow grooming and they do offers other regular services like manicure and pedicure, hair cuts, coloring, etc at very reasonable prices.  

Located in Downtown Dubai, the saloon is very easy to find. For inquires and booking appointments at the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dubai, you can contact them on: 04-4250011

PS: I didn't just come out their door with the eyebrow products though. Keep a look-out for my next blogpost.

Much love!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How much is the dip brow pomade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane.. The Dip Brow Pomade was about AED85. Available at the Saloon. :)

    ReplyDelete