, , , , , , , ,

Metallic Smokey Eyes

Friday, January 31, 2014

Metallic's are the new rage and inspiration has struck! I have chosen to do a very simple eye-makeup tutorial for this post. The below picture depicts a step by step tutorials from bare eyes to a golden smokey eye make-up look.






Here's a tincy-wincy commentary on each step.
1. Start with a clean canvas.
2. Use any kind of primer on your eyelids. I have used the NYX eyeshadow base in white.
3. Pat a very light brown eyeshadow on top of your primer. I have used 'Naked' from Urban Decay's Naked 1 Palette.
4. Cover the eyelids with any metallic golden shadow. I have used 'Half Baked' from the same palette.
5. On the crease use a very dark brown and smudge it around. I have used 'Dark Horse' from Naked 1 palette.
6. Add the same darker brown to your lower lid.
7. Use a gel liner to create a winged line.
8. Do up your eyebrows. (If you have non-existent eyebrows like mine, I suggest you use 'Browzing' from Benefit. It does wonders to your eyebrows as evident below.)
9. Use a pencil line on your waterline. I have used the NYX retractable pencil liner.
10. Finish off with mascara.



And viola! Metallic Smokey eye that you can carry off with almost anything! More of a everyday day look.




I am still very new to making make-up tutorials so please feel free to share any recommendations. Hope you find it helpful.

Much love! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments