, , , , , , , , , ,

Whats in my Make-up bag

Friday, January 17, 2014

Make-up bag, blush, mascara, Real Techniques, Stippling brush


I am a make-up junkie. All my friends would agree on this. You would too if you visited my home. But luckily I like to travel light which is why I carry very few (in my opinion 'essential') make-up items in my make-up bag.


Here's a look inside:



Make-up bag, mascara, lip balm, eyeliner, liquid liner, brow pencil


The pouch is a limited edition one from Splash that I got along with a magazine last year (might have been with Ahlan or Viva, don't really remember). Why I love this make-up pouch is because of its compact structure it fits easily into my handbag without taking up much space.


Make-up bag, lipstick, nivea, vintage mauve, lip balm

For the lips, I carry my lip balm from Boots. It is by far one of the best lip balm's I have come across. This is a staple item of my purse, other things I keep switching but this item remains in its place. Give it a try and let me know if you agree.

The lipstick is from Nivea. One of my favorite shades called 'Vintage Mauve'.


They say eyebrow's are the frames of the face, so gotta keep them well groomed. I keep Maybelline's 'Master Shape' brow pencil handy for my frames.

No one needs to explain the place of Mascara in a girl's make-up bag. I use Maxfactor's 'Xperience'.

Why two eye pencils? Because I love to switch between a regular black cat eye look to a blue one sometimes. Both the retractable eye pencils are from NYX; Deep Blue and Black Noir.

Rimmel's 'Exaggerate' liquid eyeliner is for days that call for a winged liner look (which is most days because its very feminine).




This look was created with the above eye pencils from NYX and the Rimmel's Exaggerate liquid liner. For more pictures like these, follow me on instagram - http://instagram.com/mimodiaries



Finally, I wouldn't dare leave the house without a blusher. My favorite is 'Heartbreaker' from Smashbox. This particular one gives a natural healthy glow to my skin tone which is why I adore it to bits, "literally" as you can see I have hit pan.

I use the Real Techniques 'Stippling Brush' for applying my blush. This brush holds very light powder and ensures light application which is why I love the combination. I can then build up product application as required.

All above products are available from stores across Dubai except for the limited edition splash pouch and the Real Techniques Stippling brush. Luckily the brush is available in Dubai from this Real Techniques Stippling Brush link.

Hope you guys liked the peek into my make-up bag. Write me a comment on what you feel are your make-up essentials or items you would not dare leave the house without.

Much love.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can never leave the house without my gel eyeliner n blusher - two must have for touch ups

    ReplyDelete