, , , ,

Hello Strangers!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Strangers for now as you come across my blog and wonder, “the title sounds interesting and about me clearly describes what the blog might all be about”. Maybe you are not wondering at all. Let me stop right here and actually welcome you. Let’s get acquainted then, shall we?

Welcome to the first entry of Mimo Diaries.

I am a sketching junkie. Crafting, arts, drawing and painting are hobbies of mine. I love it. It’s in every fiber of me, which eventually led me to make-up. Along with sharing a few pages from my life and my simple creative skills, I am hoping to improve other areas where I actually lack skills.

I will try to post as often as possible but currently have decided to make a weekly post. I will definitely do more as time allows.

Here’s hoping for a colorful journey!



P.S.: I would like to Thank my wonderful friends who have been great supporters of my dreams. Love you Minnies. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Mabrooook mems! Luvd it! Beautiful blog...its juz u! Keep it up. Keep it real. Love u moe. Bella

    ReplyDelete