, , ,

Review: Benefit Samples from Glambox

Tuesday, June 17, 2014



I was super excited about receiving the Benefit Products in May. For the past three weeks, I have been trying out these products and must admit some of the products have totally outshone their reviews.
 From my previous post, you would know that May Glambox included five sample sized Benefit products. These were:
Porefessional
FakeUp
Big Easy
They're Real! Mascara
They're Real! Push up liner


1. Porefessional - I love the texture of this product. When applied to the face, it gives a really silky feel to the skin. Pore minimizing? To an extent yes. I felt the product was more like a primer due to its texture. Similar to the face primer from SmashBox. 

2. Fake Up - This was the first surprising product. When I first tried it, it was all greasy due to which I assumed it would shine a lot and might require a lot setting powder to matte it down.  But it did not. I used very little face powder all over my face. The product covered up my dark circles like magic. Being very creamy, it does smooth out the creases.

3. Big Easy - Unfortunately I was a little disappointed with this product. It might just be that my skin did not bode well with it. About 3 hours after application, my skin was all greasy which I disliked. However, since the coverage is very light and if it does go well with your skin type and it would be excellent for daily use for a no makeup type of look. 

4. They're Real! Mascara - Okay. I used to think this product was a bit too overpriced. That no longer happens to be the case. I have come to love the mascara formula and that wand! I mean L.O.V.E. Since I have gotten into makeup more seriously in the recent months, it has dawned on me how important it is to have separated and long lashes. It just works wonder for your eyes. 

5. They're Real! Push Up liner - Only one word. Superb. That's it! I have been trying to get this one particular cat eye look with my gel line but it always turns out wrong. But no sirree, it could not go wrong with this item. Superb I tell you. It is indeed lash hugging.



Makeup look using the above products in the next post!
Much Love!


You Might Also Like

0 comments