, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Fresh Glowing Make Up Look

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dewy Make Up look, Makeup Tutorial, Glambox Middle East

For a daily look, I like to keep my make-up very simple and more on a neutral tone. It gives me just the right amount of coverage along with a healthy glow.
For this look I have used all the Benefit samples from the May Glambox along with Mac blush in Frankly Scarlet, lipstick in Mehr and eyeshadow from Urban Decay's Vice 2 palette.

It is very important to start your makeup with a very fresh and clean canvas. Below is how is created  the below look:


 I have first used the Porefessional as a base to reduce the visibility of pores.

Next using my Real Techniques Expert brush, I have applied the Big Easy cream on my face.

 Most important part is concealer to me. Using the Fake Up from benefit, I have applied the product under my eye and used a beauty blender to blend the product into my skin. I have also applied a smidgen of it below my brow bone.


On my eyelids, I have applied X-rated and Coax from Urban Decay's Vice 2 palette.  

This was my favorite part. It was the first time I tried the They're Real! Push up liner and as you can see from the pictures, the application was perfect. I opted for the winged liner for this look. While using this eye liner you will notice the it dries out really fast and gets a little flaky which is why quick application is necessary. Apart from the new innovative lash hugging tip, this product is long lasting and water proof. Perfect for the ever lasting summer of Dubai. 

Next I have coated my eye lashes with Benefit's They're Real Mascara. Love Love Love this product.  

To complete the look, I have used minimal blush and on my lips I have applied Mehr from Mac. 


You can go for this dewy look on a daily basis. Drop me a comment below if you have enjoyed this look and would like me to post more make-up looks and reviews. 

Much Love! <3 p="">




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing beautiful information. Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever. It is Always Available here Real Techniques Brushes In Dubai | Buy Makeup Brushes Online

    ReplyDelete