, , , ,

Event | Sephora Sohour Event

Wednesday, July 23, 2014


Lucky to have received my Sephora Black card right in time for their Sohour Event. I enjoyed every bit of the event as much as my friend Nelly did, who was the best of company. 

Sephora - Formula X:


The ambiance was electric with ladies crowding the lounge to try out the recently launched Formula X from Sephora along with beauty makeovers with products from their make-up line. 


They have an endless selection of colors and the nail polish is actually quite long lasting. Mini nail polish stations gave quick manicures to the attendees using the Formula X products. One of the guests who was getting her nails done was so gracious to allow me to photograph her Mani session. (Thank you). 

Lamer:


What was intriguing to most attending the event was the little room at the corner of the lounge area where an impatient but determined line of ladies waited for their turn to enter the room. You could spot me and Nelly among the same crowd as we waited for our turn to be enlightened about the legendary Lamer Products. Oh boy were we glad that we did not break away from our post. 

I had read reviews of the Lamer products a few years back when the whole international blogging community could not stop but gush about the miracle cream that was Lamer. Prior to Sephora stocking Lamer, I could not track this product in Dubai and I admit the price did not motivate me much.

With a quick consultation from the Sales rep and armed with Lamer goodies, my evening was made. I promise to have a review up soon.  

Benefit:


Another excellent part of the event was the Benefit Brow BARS. Yes there were many of these but that did not lead to shorter queues as one would expect. Known best for their Brow grooming services, the beauty technicians were busy grooming away the brows of many to an arch of excellence. Not exclusive to the event, you can find the Benefit brow bar at the Mirdiff City Centre, City Walk and Dubai Mall branches of Sephora to get the brows of your dreams. 

Thank you Sephora for being such a wonderful host and also for our precious goody bags. Looking forward to more of these events. 

Much Love!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love sephora products especially their nail polishes. Loved your segment too Mimo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Slema! I love their range of makeup brushes!

      Delete