, , ,

Beauty | July 'Summer Glow’ Glambox Review

Friday, August 01, 2014



I seem to be blogging mostly about Glambox. Well its just been superb receiving this box of surprises every month, so why not. 
Subscription to Glambox states 5 samples but they always make sure to provide more. July Glambox included 1 full size and 5 deluxe size samples plus a discount voucher:
1. Max Factor - Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara
2. Olay - Total Effects Stretch-N-Fit Mask
3. Olay - Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Complex
4. Escada - Especially Escada Elixir 
5. Lacoste - Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle
6. Pantene - Hair Rescue Ampoules
7. Braun - Discount voucher from Sharaf DG

Above is an indication of how good its getting. 


 The Maxfactor 'False Lash Effect' mascara has been a holy grail item for me ever since it was introduced. And that devilish product leaves a trail of converts behinds who swear by the product. Me included. Which is why, this was the best surprise. 

The newly launched 'Excess Volume Extreme' is what it states. It gives excess volume to your lashes. A more detailed blog post to follow. 



Eeks. The slimy, cold mask inside these packets is just the thing needed in this scorching summer of Dubai. 15mins of this on your face feels like an hour in the spa. I love the soothing feeling it leaves behind along with the smooth soft skin. A must for those pajama party or pampering sessions with the girls. 



I had tried the Regenerist wrinkle relaxing complex cream few times but sorry to say I didn't really see a difference. I will definitely let you guys know if I see any difference in the future. 


LOVE the scent but the bottle left a lot to be desired after my expectations have been set high by Lolita Lempicka's perfume sample last month. None the less, this flirty summer scent is what I have been waiting for. This has been jotted down to my current wish list. 


Sensual. Definitely sensual. The scent lingers on for a while after you have had a whiff of it.


Aaah! Someone has read my mind. I have been weeping about my hair fall for anyone who would lend an ear.The product left my hair shiny and soft. Did it do anything with the hair fall? Yes a little. Remember to massage this into your scalp for best results. 

And now to the more anticipated matter: The Mimo Diaries Giveaway!!
The Winners are as below:
Instagram: @ZahraJaffar940
Facebook: Diane Christine Maninang

Congratulations Ladies!! Please drop me an email at mimodiaries@gmail.com to claim your prizes. 

More giveaways coming soon ladies. Hopefully an International one next!
Much Love!


You Might Also Like

0 comments