,

Beauty | A little online shopping frenzy

Tuesday, November 11, 2014



First to apologize for my inactive blog for the last few months. I have been a bit busy with a few exciting projects and am so glad to be back to blogging. This post is just a short review on few of the items I have purchased online recently. God bless whoever invented online shopping!

Without further delay, here are the items that landed on my desk due to an online shopping frenzy.


1. The Beauty Blender: I do not know how I ever survived without this! This soft sponge not only gives an even application to foundation but is also so gentle on your skin. Worried about brushes leaving noticeable strokes when you apply foundation? This is your answer. I would suggest that you dampen the sponge with water before dabbing the foundation on it, otherwise the sponge soaks in most of the product. The cleanser is superb. 


2. Ardell: I have been an avid user of the Ardell 108 lashes. Super excited to have added the 117, 120 and Individuals to my collection. Suggest you use the Duo lash adhesive with them. 

3. Zpalette: Don't we all hate carrying around either multiple palettes just because all the right shadows don't come in one? Z palette is a genius solution. Its a flat magnetic storage for eyeshadow pans. You can mix match the eyeshadows and only carry the eyeshadows you would be needing. Customize away my friends and instead of buying eyeshadow pots from M.A.C now you can buy the pan shadows. Both affordable and convenient. 


4. Sigma Brushes: These were my splurge purchases. And I must say these brushes are worth every fils. (UAE lingo?) More detailed post on these posh but affordable makeup brushes. 


As I am planning to pursue makeup as an artist rather than hobby, I decided to buy the full make-up brush set rather and purchase individuals which add up to be so much more of an expense. 


5. Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove: All those brushes and no cleansing action plan? Couldn't be. This nifty little glove is so handy for the weekly brush cleaning exercise. 


I must say I am a happy bird back to my blogger. Hope you have enjoyed this short and quick post.
Much love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments