, , , , , , , , ,

Beauty | Skincare with Murad*

Tuesday, April 05, 2016


A couple of months back I was approached by the agency representing Murad skincare in the region and asked if I would like to try out some of their products. Of course I said yes! I mean Murad is all the rage in luxury skincare. It is still new to the region but quickly picking up pace in popularity. 

On to my thoughts about Murad. With makeup you know instantly whether the product is a hit or a miss, however with skincare, it takes some time for your skin to react and adapt to new products. When your skin starts to benefit from the specially curated products that are supposed to help and enhance the health of your skin, this is when you start noticing a difference. It took almost a month for me to notice a change. 

The ladies from the PR agency sent over products from their white brilliance range after learning about my skin type. White Brilliance is a 3 Step skincare routine however instead of Step 1from the range, I have been alternating face wash products between Derma-e and Himalaya Herbal products followed by a toner.


After the cleansing and toning, I pump out 1 peanut sized little blob of the Wrinkle and Pore refining treatment and massage this gently in circular motions on my face and neck area, especially concentrating on my temple zone. At 27 years, I am starting to notice fine lines around my eyes and I regret not taking any action earlier.

There is a citrusy scent to the product and it is super light and creamy. After the dryness of my skin from the cleansing routine, I love how the product is soaked up by my skin and how it makes my skin feel soft and supple. This is a definite purchase as I am almost done using up this bottle.


No can ever emphasize enough on the importance of moisturizer and sunscreen. Living in the middle east, it is highly essential for us to ensure we hydrate and protect our skin. Murad’s Day Moisture is goes perfectly well with its Wrinkle and Pore refining treatment. It addresses uneven skin tones while fighting discoloration and dark spots.

The moisturizer is even lighter and more watery than the Wrinkle and Pore refining treatment. Where the Wrinkle and Pore refining treatment is citrus scented, the moisturizer has more of a skin ointment scent to it. Its in no way a deal breaker since the scent isn’t overwhelming and once it blends in after the refining treatment, you don’t notice it at all.

Note: A tiny little amount goes a long way. I used a little more than I should have in my first try and ended up with rubbery residual of sunscreen from the product overload.

Overall, the radiance factor of my skin has improved immensely. My complexion has been brighter in the last couple of weeks after the introduction of Murad products into my daily skincare routine. I love that they are non-greasy and they are soaked up by my skin immediately. The products do claim to reduce pores however I cannot comment on this since my standard toner has been doing wonders to my pores.

On to you now, do you use Murad? Let me know what are your thoughts on the products from Murad.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never tried this brand, but I liked! Good post!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are dealing in online shopping in dubai, you can get services in uae for dubai online shopping. here are options for the jewellery, home appliances, watches, sunglasses and baby products.

    ReplyDelete