, ,

Beauty | Glambox Jan'15

Sunday, February 15, 2015


By now you know that I love receiving these monthly surprises from Glambox. One of the products missing in the picture is the Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo (I forgot to take it out of the shower. A big Oops!). Not to worry, I have definitely remembered to pen down my thoughts on it. 


Bath & Body Works - A Thousand Wishes
I was a big fan of the Sweet pea collection from BBW but started getting bored with the sweet scent. A Thousand Wishes body mist is a welcome change to me but I feel using the whole set (shower gel, body lotion, fragrance, etc) would be too overwhelming to my senses. The top notes of this fragrance consist of star fruit, champagne and golden quince. The scent lasts for about 4 hours.

Price: AED35


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - Body Lotion
I am not a fan of Cocoa products at all. Reason being I just cannot stand the scent of cocoa and I find it to smell very medicine like when applied to skin. This is just my opinion on the scent.

However, I have loved the Palmer's Olive Butter Formula for years now. Having extremely dry skin, I find the Olive butter to be the perfect solution. The lotion is soaked up by my skin like a sponge and does not need constant reapplication. The extra virgin olive oil and antioxidants in it softens my skin and leaves is feeling cool and smooth. Palmer's Olive Butter body lotion has a permanent spot on my skin care routine. 

Price: AED22


Biosilk - Silk Infusion
The brand is new to me but I used a very similar product in high school. Yes in high school. Ever heard of a product called Livon? I think the asian community will be familiar to it. They have now rebranded their products but I find the solution to be very similar. 

So back to Biosilk Silk Infusion. The product is like a very light oil which you can apply directly to damp hair and the result is silky shiny soft and smooth hair. Absolutely love the effect of this product on my hair. For first time users, a tiny amount goes a long way. 

Price: AED195


Rahua - Omega 9 Hair Mask
I love hair masks and its the one hair product I really indulge in. Rahua's Omega 9 hair mask was a quick and easy spa treatment to my hair. It smells so luxurious and left my hair feeling even softer and nourished.

Price: AED395

Herbline Essentials - Sunscreen Lotion 
When Dubai comes to mind is there any questions about using sunscreen? Herbline Essentials have concocted the right sunscreen to help protect your skin against the harsh sun rays. What I really liked about this product is how light it is and how quickly my skin absorbs the lotion without leaving any greasiness behind. Definitely recommend this sunscreen to everyone.


Vouchers
Dial A Nail: Free blow dry
Bath & Body Works: Free Shower Gel with purchase of any signature collection product
The Hot Box: AED75 off the first order
Designer-24: 20% Off the first rental

Revivogen - Bio-Cleansing Shampoo
I have used the Revivogen Shampoo about 3 times till now. I didn't expect much of this shampoo honestly but have been delightfully blown away by the results.

First and foremost you must learn about DHT. Dihydrotestosterone, more commonly referred to as DHT, shrinks hair follicles which makes it difficult for healthy hair to grow and it is the main cause behind male pattern baldness in both men and women. Revivogen uses natural ingredients that are scientifically proven to block DHT. Within the second time around, my hair fall had noticeably reduced. I am stocking up on this asap.

Price: AED30

Hope you guys found the review helpful. Leave me a comment below if you are already using any of the above products.

Much Love!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Amazing Post and Amazing Blog!!!!!
    New Follower....

    http://pinkfreezeblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete