, , ,

Beauty | Eternity Now by Calvin Klein *

Sunday, February 07, 2016


I have heard so many glorious recounts of the original CK Eternity which is why you wouldn’t believe how exhilarated I was to receive the latest member of this CK line. Created by Ann Gottlieb and released in 2015, Eternity Now is a representation of luminous heady and intoxicating love. 

I feel scents like these are made for the younger generation - the late teens and early twenties. If you are in university, this light playful scent will resonate with you. Its bright, sweet and floral. 

When sprayed on first I could smell its fruity and floral notes which later develops into a dry woody scent. Love this scent however the downside which I feel CK can work on is its longevity. 



Over all I like this perfume and would definitely go repurchase. It also makes a great gift for valentines.

Top Notes: Lychee, Quince sorbet
Heart Notes: Peony, Peach blossom, Neroli
Base Notes: Cashmere woods, Ambrox, Musk

Try it out when you are passing by any Sephora or Wojooh stores - 50ml AED255 and 100ml AED345.

Much Love,
Mimo 


You Might Also Like

0 comments