, ,

Beauty | 'The Face Shop' November Glambox

Monday, December 08, 2014


After the sneak peak on Instagram, here's the full review on the all natural November Glambox. Glambox had teamed up with The Face Shop to bring us some of their fast selling products.


The Face Shop is a Korean based skin and beauty company founded in 2003 and has since successfully branched out internationally. All products from The Face Shop are made from natural ingredients.


White Seed - Real Whitening Deluxe Kit

This kit includes 3 step whitening routine which promises to whiten the skin and bring about a radiant glow. The product contains Hexylresorcinol which is said to have a 1000 times more whitening effect than Vitamin C. In the matter of using any kind of whitening agent, I would suggest a consultation with your dermatologist prior to jumping on the band wagon. Having said that, here's my experience of the 5 day trial.


I don't really want to lighten my skin, however like most people, I really wanted to get rid of those pesky little marks left behind by pimples. After just 5 days of use (not continuous as there were days when I was just too exhausted to go through the routine), I achieved my desired results and have been left with a slight glow. Even though the marks have not fully vanished, they are lighter and less visible. I am happy as can be and am whipping this baby out for all those future pimple marks. 


Berry Mix Hand Cream

This TFS hand cream comes in this artful paint tube packaging! So gorg! Reminds me of my experimental Oil painting days.

Since I have extremely dry skin, this is heaven sent. The formula is light and melts right into my skin. Doesn’t leave any greasiness behind and smells like a spring time garden. Winter is upon us in Dubai and that means even drier skin. This goes where I go. 


Mango Seed Lip Care

Another TFS product I have been loving is this Mango Seed lip care. Made with Mango and Pomegranate extracts, the moisture it brings to your lips is long lasting. This also gives a rosy color to your lips due to its reddish tint.


Natural Sun eco Sunscreen 

Living in Dubai, sunscreen without doubt is essential. This is a water based solution and is easily absorbed by the skin. Leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed. Make sure to apply sunscreen especially if you are planning to be out in the sun for a longer period. My favorite from the sample pack is undoubtedly the Oil Cult. Humidity is high in this region and resulting oily T-zones are a nuisance. The oil cult helped control the oil secretion well!

The November Glambox also included a Aloe Vera face mask for men. Though I have not tried it, I hear it has a very calming and moisturizing effect that you expect from any products with Aloe Vera extracts. If you are a guy reading this, get your hands on one of these masks and feel free to pen down your experience in the comments below. :)

From my review of The Face Shop Glambox, I am already looking forward to grabbing some of the products from their Makeup range too. Thank you Glambox for this superb introduction. 

Check out any of The Face Shop stores near you and experience a whole new level of natural skincare. 

Much Love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments