, ,

Beauty | You can never be a dull NARSissist

Monday, December 29, 2014


How gorg does SJP look! Carrie never fades, does she?

So this particular dent in my savings is one without regret! But isn't it the case with most make up bought? Not to forget shoes. Yes clothes too. ;) 


NARS Audacious Lipstick in Natalie 
Though I love the effect of matte lipsticks, sadly my relentlessly dry lips don't agree much with them. Natalie from the Nars Audacious collection is the perfect combination of color and moisture.


The shade is very much similar to flamingo pink with a slight hint of orange. The texture is creamy, moisturizing and applies smoothly. I would suggest lining the lips prior to application.

Available at Sephora Dubai Mall / Mall of the Emirates (AED160/ USD43)



NARS Kabuki Yachiyo 

So I admit I purchased this just because I fell in love with the design. My sigma contour brush does the same job at a lower cost. I love love love this none the less. The bristles are soft and it grabs hold of the product well.

Available at Sephora Dubai Mall / Mall of the Emirates (AED299/ USD81)



NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Shade: Barcelona) 

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation has been claimed to have a complexion brightening formula. I definitely  had to test this out. Let me just point out first, I hate that there is no pump which sadly let to some product wastage.



Nars Sheer Glow foundation has a very good medium to full coverage. Going by the name I expected it to give a dewy finish however this foundation gives a satin matte finish. Suitable for normal and dry skins. The formulation does not contain any SPF, which means you won't have to worry about looking ashy and ghostly when taking pictures with flash.

Available at Sephora Dubai Mall / Mall of the Emirates (AED219 / USD59)


Going by my experience with the above products, I have a feeling there will be more NARS added to my Makeup kit.

Leave a comment below and tell me what is your favorite item from NARS.

Much Love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments